Melt the chocolate together with the cream, butter and caramel, it should not boil but melt the chocolate and mix all the ingredients until you get a more consistent syrup. We break the biscuits into suitable pieces. The milk is hot.
Spread the biscuits in an aluminum tray and pour the hot milk over them, leave until they absorb everything (about 20 minutes). Then we pour the chocolate syrup over the biscuits we can mix with a spoon then we arrange the top with a spatula to be a bit straight. Leave it in the fridge for about 40 minutes, in the meantime we will make the cream.
For this we will mix the cream together with the pudding, if the pudding is caramel there is no need to add caramel syrup if we put vanilla pudding add at the end half a glass of caramel and mix well until incorporated. We will spread the cream on top of the cookie sheet and we will put it back in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile we will make the chocolate syrup as follows: heat the cream (it should not boil) add the chocolate and mix until it melts, leave to cool and add the cake over the cream. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and decorate with the 2 tablespoons of caramel.
The caramel syrup is commercially available, but if you want to make it yourself you can get it from 400 grams of sugar that you melt in a pan, preferably Teflon, when it has reached syrup add 200 ml of liquid cream for whipped cream , and mix carefully until all the cream is incorporated and all the caramelized sugar melts and at the end we add 80 gr of butter, also chewing until it melts. From this amount you get about a jar and a half of caramel. It can be kept in the refrigerator for quite a long time and used for various other sweets.
An important thing is not to forget to soak the biscuits, soaking does not mean making "porridge", but just to "swell" them a little with warm milk. The recipe does not provide this but when I first made the biscuits were The chocolate syrup "comes out", even if you think it will soften them, it strengthens them and when you want to cut them, they will spread a bit. So when I remade the cake I soaked the biscuits and then I incorporated the chocolate syrup. Another important thing, the cake will be much better after a day, let's say a night of rest in the fridge will catch them wonderfully. Have a craving !!
Filling: First we prepare the filling. Wash the apples, clean them, put them on the grater with big holes and put them to harden together with the sugar. Leave it for a few minutes until it drops from the juice, then leave it to cool. After it has cooled, add the cinnamon and vanilla sugar. It is set aside.
Top: In a bowl put eggs, salt powder, sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix well until a creamy composition is obtained. Add milk and oil alternately and mix. The flour is mixed with baking powder and incorporated into the composition.
Wallpaper a tray measuring 25x38 cm with baking paper. Pour the composition and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and pour the hardened apples. Level and put back in the oven for another approx. 15-20 minutes. The toothpick test is done.
Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool.
Pudding: Meanwhile, the pudding is prepared. Pour the pudding powder into a bowl and dissolve in milk. The rest of the milk is put on the fire in a pot. Add the sugar. When the milk starts to boil, pour the pudding powder and stir continuously until it thickens. Break the white chocolate into pieces and put in the pudding. Mix everything well until the white chocolate is completely dissolved and incorporate it into the pudding. Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally so as not to catch the crust.
Place a row of biscuits over the apple layer. Pour the vanilla pudding, level it, then place a layer of biscuits again.
Chocolate with milk and bitter chocolate, break the pieces, add the milk and leave on low heat until it melts. Mix well until completely homogenous.
Pour lightly cooled chocolate over the biscuits and spread on the entire surface. Let it cool until it hardens. Portion and serve.
Biscuit cake, a simple cake to make, if you have some cookies around the house and want something sweet, then make this cake, it delights the taste buds, it goes well on the plate and doesn't even require too much effort:
1 large package of Petit Beurre biscuits (390 gr.)
750 ml. milk
5 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons food starch
150 gr. sugar
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
- all the ingredients (except the biscuits) are piled in a pan on the fire
- do not leave the pan and mix in it, it will make an ugly ciulama, it's normal, keep spooning
- mix in it all the time, the flour has to dissolve, that is hard to leave
- Slowly, slowly you will see the light at the end of the tunnel, the ugly juice starts to thicken and take on the consistency of a pudding. I left it next to the pan for about 3-4 minutes and because I had stopped mixing, it had only become lumpy. I swore a little (discreetly and finely), I took a deep breath and took out the mixer & # 039 forward, after a few revolutions, the pudding was without lumps and I kissed her for the idea, so conclusion: you can use the mixer & # 039 for a homogenization better, but only after the sauce has the consistency of a pudding
- as long as the above pudding is left to cool a bit, you have to choose a cake tray, I don't know what size, I placed a packet of biscuits next to my tray, to give you an idea. And also as a point of reference, the amount of pudding is for a cake with 4 rows of biscuits (I made it with 5 rows but for that I had to reduce the amount of cream between the rows).
The form or tray is lined with food foil
- put about 3 tablespoons of cream that is not hot, spread it carefully to cover the bottom of the form (with a little patience because the foil is twisted)
- then place a layer of biscuits, then put a layer of pudding, and of biscuits, and so on, and the last layer should be of biscuits. Put foil over the tray and refrigerate.
- I left it in the fridge for about 3 hours, I turned it over on a tray, I took out the foils
- cut (with a wide knife to which you always clean the blade to cut clean) is decorated according to preferences, according to imagination. I put coconut flakes, pieces of pistachios, crushed walnuts, ground pistachios, candies
Conclusion: a simple, delicious, economical biscuit cake, a recipe that should be at least noted.
Cake with biscuits and mascarpone cream
Cheesecake with mascarpone, berries and caramel Dessert Recipes, Food Cakes. Unbaked cake with apples, biscuits and vanilla pudding Recipes. Rather than buying from the confectionery who knows what, it's better to make a quick cookie cake quickly. Quick cake with mascarpone and nutella, quick recipe, no recipe. We take the biscuits (I used Petit Beurre) and glue them two by two. Biscuit cake with dark chocolate cream is mascarpone. We unwrap the biscuit making and prepare them on the work table two by two. This recipe is perfect when you want to make something easy and fast, it is delicious and very easy to make! The top is very fluffy and combined with mascarpone cream is a delight. Biscuit salami with nuts and mascarpone, quick dessert recipe, no baking, no eggs.
Cake with biscuits and pear mousse with mascarpone. Recipes Video & rsaquo Jamilacuisine Cake Recipes. I said to replace the Savoiardi biscuits with biscuits because it just has nothing to be bad and I did very well, the taste of cocoa combined with fine mascarpone cream.
Spread jam or jam evenly over the biscuits. Mix the whipped cream until it hardens, then mix with the mascarpone cream and. Fortunately, the preparation of the recipe.
Sophisticated cakes are not always the best, or the most appreciated.
Oreo biscuit cake without baking
450 g of Oreo biscuits (you can, of course, use another brand of biscuits with cream, just make sure it has a similar texture)
70 g of melted butter
250 g of cream cheese
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
250 ml of liquid cream
1 sachet of pudding + milk needed to prepare it
Method of preparation:
Crust: To make the crust, put the biscuits in a bag and then grind them with a rolling pin. Don't bother to get a fine powder! It is preferable for the biscuits to be crushed, but for a few pieces to remain. You can leave aside a few tablespoons of crushed biscuits to decorate at the end, and put the rest in a tray of about 20X30 cm. Add the melted butter, mix well until all the biscuits are soaked in butter, then press them with your fingers until you get a crust, then put the tray in the fridge.
Cheese layer: In a bowl, mix the cream cheese well with the powdered sugar until it is completely incorporated. Separately beat the whipped cream. When it has hardened, put half aside, and in the rest incorporate the cream cheese beaten with powdered sugar. Add the layer of cheese over the crust obtained in step 1 above and put the tray back in the fridge.
Pudding: Prepare the chocolate pudding following the instructions on the package, let it reach room temperature, then add it over the layer of cream cheese.
To finish the cake, put the layer of pudding over the layer of cheese, then add another layer of whipped cream and the pieces of biscuits kept in the first step. Keep the cake in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
Bridge: Oreo cake can turn into an oreo cake if you use a round tray and decorate it creatively. Kids will love it!
Biscuit cake and milk cream
Recipe by Laura Laurențiu Added at 21. Biscuit salami with walnuts and shit. INGREDIENTS: -500 gr popular biscuits -100 gr sugar -400 ml water -1 tablespoon cocoa -2 teaspoons. On Friday night, together with Sophisticata, I decided to make a new biscuit cake recipe for my parents in the country. If you reread the recipe you will notice that to the caramel I added both 50 g butter and 200 ml sweet cream for whipped cream, hence the consistency! Have you prepared this cake with pudding and biscuits so far?
Do you know other cake recipes with cookies that are prepared without baking?
Ingredients for the Braduti cake recipe
- Biscuit crumbs (sweet) - 200 g
- Butter - 80 g
- Condensed milk - 70 ml
- Cocoa - 2 tbsp
- For decoration: pistachios, coconut flakes, chocolate, hazelnuts, peanuts, nuts - as you like.
Preparation for the Braduti cake recipe
Grind the biscuits with a rolling pin and put the crumbs in a bowl. Add cocoa, condensed milk and melted butter and mix well with a spoon. We need to get a composition that is easy to shape, if the dough is too soft or sticky, add more biscuit crumbs. Tip: Rum or liqueur lovers could add rum essence or a tablespoon of chocolate or almond liqueur at this time. Form the fir trees, 2 tablespoons of the biscuit composition and form a cone.
You can add a hazelnut, pistachio or peanut inside. After I have formed all the cakes, I decorate them. I sprinkled powdered sugar and coconut flakes. Fir trees pressed with pistachio flour or melted white chocolate also look very good. The cakes can also be decorated with small colored candies. Use your imagination and you will have various cakes.
The recipe and photos belong to Radmila Girbu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
Unbaked cake with fruits and biscuits
The simplest cakes are the ones without baking, the healthiest cakes are the ones with fruit (so some would say :)), the best cakes are the ones with cream. The cake below meets all three conditions, so all you have to do is try it. Plus it can be made with almost any fruit.
- 300g biscuits (I used biscuits with butter and bran but you can also use pettite beurre)
- 3 sachets of vanilla pudding
- 1 l milk
- 10 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200g butter 65% fat
- 500g seasonal fruit
- about 300ml whipped cream
1. We break the biscuits into pieces (as for the biscuit salami). Cut the fruit into pieces (if you use raspberries, blueberries, currants, leave them whole).
2. Prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the package by adding the 10 tablespoons of sugar. When it is ready, take it off the heat, let it cool a bit and add the butter cut into pieces. Mix well after each piece. Then add the biscuits all at once and mix lightly with a wooden spatula or spoon. At the end, add the fruit and mix in the same way, lightly.
3. Pour the cake into a tray 28 & # 21522 and let it cool for at least 2 hours.
Serve with whipped cream. It's delicious!
The recipe is taken from recipeci.com
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Vegan cake with almond pulp and biscuits
I am very pleased that when I make a vegetable milk, the remaining pulp can be used in various recipes. I find it very effective.
Usually when I make almond milk, I use a cup of almonds to 3 and a half cups of water. The remaining pulp is not much quantity, so I keep it in the freezer until the amount I need is added, as I did in the case of this recipe.
400 gr almond pulp (left over from milk)
200 gr dates
40-50 gr. cocoa (depending on the intensity of the desired flavor)
50 gr. cold pressed coconut oil
50 gr. cranberry
30 gr. raisins
170 gr. simple biscuits
It is very important that the pulp left over from the almond milk is well squeezed. For this I think the most effective method is to use a special bag for straining vegetable milk.
So, the actual preparation of this cake is very simple, like many of the sweets recipes I make.
We put in the food processor the almond pulp, cocoa, coconut oil and dates (I recommend you to use dates that are softer, and if you have hard dates to put them soaked in water but when you use them to drain the water well , so as not to obtain a too soft composition). We will process the ingredients until the dates are completely crushed and everything is well homogenized.
We put the obtained composition in a bowl and add the cranberries, raisins and biscuits broken into small pieces. Mix with a spoon or knead well with your hands, as I like to do.
All that remains is to divide the quantities and shape this delicious cake into a food foil.
We put it in the fridge for a few hours to harden or if you are impatient, the freezer can help you in this situation, coming in handy in approx. 30 minutes.
I have long wanted to make some caramel biscuits, but an intense taste. That's because the aroma of burnt sugar is one of my favorites, and because I once ate a biscuit with burnt sugar offered in a cafe next to an espresso and I simply could not forget it. Until now, the closest to the taste of caramel but also to the texture I longed for were the graham crackers, but & # 8230 I couldn't be content with an imitation, right? So, one day I decided to risk the fate of some ingredients and embarked on the adventure of my own caramel cookie recipe. I didn't know exactly if they would come out or not, I kept telling myself that, after all, if I keep some proportions that I know very well, I don't have any mistakes and in the end I managed some cookies with delicious burnt sugar, if not identical to the one tasted some time ago, in any case, very close.
Preparation time: 01:00 hours
Cooking time: 00:15 hours
Total Time: 13:15 hours
Number of servings: 2 trays
Degree of difficulty: environment
Caramel Biscuit Ingredients:
- 400 grams of flour
- 160 grams of butter
- 250 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon grated baking powder
- 2 yolks
- 1 tablespoon molasses (if you don't have one, replace it with honey)
- 5-6 tablespoons cold water (enough to bind the dough)
- vanilla (extract, pods, vanilla sugar)
- in addition: flour for sprinkling the work surface
Before moving on to the preparation method, I would like to tell you something about the cookie stamp that I am sure you will ask me: I ordered it from amazon and it cost something, but not a fortune, I say. That is, taking into account how many biscuits I will & # 8222 cheer & # 8221 stamping them, taking into account the fact that I always have homemade biscuits in a box, at least from an assortment, I will definitely amortize the price, with especially since it is not a disposable object, but a quality one, very solid. Biscuits can be made without this stamp, simply by cutting them round with a glass or square with a wavy pastry cutter or even with a knife. If, however, someone wants the most beautiful biscuits, they can order their own biscuit stamp at this address (click on the link) and in a few days they will receive it at home. And from the following link you can order another stamp model, a bit cheaper.
Clarified being the issue of the stamp & # 8222Biscuits-Maison & # 8221, let's move on to the proper work:
1. First of all, the sugar (the 250 grams) is put in a saucepan and caramelized. Be careful, the sugar must not be burned until it smokes, but only colored in a golden brown. Once you reach this stage, the sugar is quickly poured into a tray in which you put a sheet of baking paper greased with oil (picture 1). Beware, burns with burnt sugar are awful, even a single drop can burn you quite badly.
2. after the burnt sugar hardens, it breaks into pieces (picture 2).
3. grind the burnt sugar pieces with a coffee machine or robot, until you get a texture similar to ordinary crystallized sugar (picture 3).
Once the burnt sugar is ready, we are ready to prepare the caramel biscuit dough:
1. In a bowl mix the flour with the burnt sugar, salt and baking powder if you use vanilla sugar or vanilla bean seeds, also now add those
2. add the cold butter, cut into pieces (picture 1)
3. the butter is incorporated in the dry ingredients, crushing it with a fork or two knives until a mixture with a granular appearance is obtained, not very homogeneous (picture 2), do not insist on melting the butter in the flour, the biscuits will lose their fragility
4. add the yolks, molasses or honey and vanilla extract, if you have not used vanilla sugar or seeds (picture 3)
5. start to knead quickly, robot or manually, adding 1 tablespoon of cold water at a time, just enough to gather the dough together (picture 4)
6. the dough obtained is wrapped with cling film and refrigerated overnight (picture 5).
When I said that the dough stays in the fridge overnight, I also clarified the total time in which the biscuits with burnt sugar are made. Basically, it's about the waiting time, but this way you will get the best results and an intense caramel taste.
The next day, sprinkle the work surface with flour and cut the dough into 2 halves. Because it has been in the refrigerator, it will be very strong, allow it to stay at room temperature for a while, to become more supple.
Spread the dough in a 3-4 mm sheet, necessarily on the floured work surface, sprinkle the rolling pin because the burnt sugar from the surface of the dough will be something, something more sticky. It is stamped and cut with a glass, or it is cut according to the desire and possibilities with the knife or the glass.
Place the biscuits in a tray covered with baking paper, keeping a distance of about 2 cm. between them.
Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes (until the edges start to become slightly, very slightly more colorful).
Allow the biscuits to cool completely in the tray, then store them in a closed box or jar, in which they can be stored well and well.
The caramel biscuits not only have an excellent taste, but also a wonderful texture, crumbly enough and very pleasant.
And if you want to take the caramel sensation to another level, I suggest you make her a sandwich, sticking two of them with dulce de leche, which, in my opinion, is the best possible caramel cream. If you leave them like this, greased with cream, from today to tomorrow, a real miracle will happen.
For dulce de leche you need a can with sweetened condensed milk, put the can in a fairly deep pan, cover it with cold water and put it on the fire. It must boil for 3 hours (if the water evaporates completely). Let the can cool completely (even in water), then cut it and inside will be the delicious sweet milk.